Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Backup...backup...backup

Last week I’d formatted my hardisk using Partition Magic moving 10gig space from drive C to D. in the middle of process, Partition Magic hit the error something about bad partition etc and etc. So I restart the computer as usual. When I open the My Computer windows I can’t see my D drive, its not there. So I open again Partition Magic to see what happen to my D drive. I really shock that the unrelocated space was there depict the lost of drive D during the process before. All my files were gone forever. I hit my head to the wall because I not backup all important data to external disk.

When I told this to my wife, she was crying because all pictures before and after marriage were lost. All my daughters’ pictures and movies also lost. Can you imagine if you’re lost memory of your first kids. Very sad. She was two year old now. We have a sweet memory with our daughter as she was cute and of course special to us, our first kid.

I was not happy to come to office and about to take EL. But I think I need to find a solution to recover all lost files. So I found EASEUS Data Recovery Wizard. When I read user testimonial I smile my self because chances to recover my data are high. You won’t believe this. It’s working. The software cost you usd69 only. At the same day I went to digital mall at PJ and bought external hardisk western digital 250gig for RM169.

The motive of the story is backup your important data to external hardisk. Yes you can recover your data using this brilliant EASEUS software, but it will not work if your hardisk is broken or burn with fire. It only can recover your deleted files and lost file during partition.

You may need to know how EASEUS work. Ok when you delete your file, the space of that file is not deleted on hardisk. It only hidden for operating system. Even you formatted your drive D for example. The files still can be recovered. Be careful if you send your computer for repair. Someone outside can steal your data even you’ve cleared up everything. So always save your important files to external hardisk directly.
However there is an option called low level format to clean up your hardisk by deleting your files permanently. You can googling on how to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment